Harrisburg Bureau of Police Hiring Police Officers
The Harrisburg Bureau of Police is accepting applicants to test for the position of police officer. Act 120 certification is not required—we pay for your police academy training! The deadline to register is September 24th at 11:59 p.m.
"We Are" Harrisburg Police Recruitment Video
The testing has two components:
Physical Agility Test
Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC) - Jeffrey E. Piccola Law Enforcement Complex
Sunday, October 3, 2021 at Commonwealth Charter Academy - 1 Innovation Way, Harrisburg
We offer our officers:
• Competitive Starting Salary and Benefits while in the Academy
• Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
• Defined Pension Plan and Paid Group Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
• Paid Holidays and Birthday
• No Residency Requirements
• 17 Specialized Divisions and Task Forces
To register for the test, follow this link.
For questions, please contact Sergeant Josh Hammer at email@example.com (717-695-6887) or Officer Colin Kerns at firstname.lastname@example.org (717-255-6473). Visit harrisburgpa.gov for information on the City of Harrisburg and its police department.