FIREWORKS LAW REMINDER - PLEASE CELEBRATE SAFELY!
Just a reminder that fireworks cannot be set off on any Township property including Township owned streets, sidewalks and parks.
Additionally, In Accordance with State Laws;
- They cannot be ignited or discharged on a public or private property without express permission of the property owner.
- They cannot be discharged from or within a motor vehicle or building.
- They cannot be discharged toward a motor vehicle or building.
- They cannot be discharged within 150 feet of an occupied structure, whether or not a person is actually present.
- They cannot be discharged while the person is under the influence of alcohol, a controlled substance, or another drug.
For more information please visit the Pennsylvania State Police website at