NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR YOUTH POLICE PROGRAM
We are NOW accepting applications for the 2020 Swatara Township Youth Police Program. To apply, please click on the attachment below and send your completed application via email to email@example.com OR mail to the Swatara Township Police Department, Attention: Cpl. Pokrop 599 Eisenhower Boulevard Harrisburg, PA 17111.
Dates: August 3rd - August 7th
Time: 8 a.m.- 1 p.m. Daily
Location: Swatara Township Municipal Building
599 Eisenhower Boulevard
Harrisburg, PA 17111
- Youth will receive classroom instruction, experience hands on activities, demonstrations and field trips during the week long program.
- Learn various aspects of law enforcement to include: Police Forensics, Firearms Safety, Physical Fitness, Patrol Operations, and more.
- Participants will work side by side with Swatara Police Officers which will include practical exercises for most topics.
- Lunch will be provided each day and the program will include interactive games that will engage the youth and strengthen the relationship between them and our officers.
- Open to Township Residents first, then non-residents.
- Class Size is limited to 20 Students!
- Must be age: 13-15 by August 1, 2020.
All applications are due no later than July 10th, 2020!